Free Shipping On All Orders Over $150.
Pet Cat Toy LED Interactive Swimming Robot Fish Toy for Cat Glowing Electric Fish Toy to Stimulate Pet's Hunter Instincts
Discount only available in
laser cat teaser
Cat's claw laser cat teaser
Note: If you receive the fish has not been moving, it may be because of the collision during transport so that the fish has been jumping again, resulting in the fish battery used up. So you need to replace the battery yourself Oh (due to logistics transport regulations, we can not directly transport the battery to you.) If you are not satisfied with this, please do not place an order.
We've designed our fish toys for cats with automated robotic fins that automatically begin moving around as soon as they're placed into the water. Then when you take them out, they automatically turn off to save power.
* Please Note before Purchasing.
Q: How can I maximize the battery life?
A: Batteries will last longer if you take the toy out of water after 3-5 minutes of use. Installed batteries will last about 20-30 minutes if used continuously. We recommend to place 2 fish in the water, let your cat play first and switch it with other 2 fish after 3-5 minutes, to maximize the battery life.
Q: What kind of battery is used? What is included?
A: AG13 battery. The Robot Fish already has batteries INSTALLED, and we also give away a props water plant . If the battery runs out, you can replace the battery yourself, which is very convenient. Bowl is not included.
Q: Where is the on/off switch?
A: Robot fish is water activated. There is no on/off switch. Fish will automatically start when it is placed in the water, and stop moving when out of water. If the fish doesn't stop, please wipe it with a dry cloth.
These fish toys for cats contain built-in LEDs that flash and light up when turned on. They also feature a robotic fin that moves back and forth, gliding these cat robot fish toys gracefully along the water. With these combined features, our cat toys are great for catching your cat or dog's attention and encouraging them overcome their fear and unease of water to catch and hunt down these fishy fiends.
To use these robotic fish cat toys, simply take them out of the box, then fill a large sized bowl, a sink, or bathtub with water, then gently place the swimming fish cat toys in the water in-front of your cat or dog, then watch as the fish automatically turn on and as your pet quickly become mesmerized by the flashing and swimming fishes.
1. Before use, check whether the waterproof gasket of the battery cover is fixed in place, and whether the screws are tightened. Do not pull the tail of the fish during use. The small fish swims by swinging on the tail, and the copper wire of the tail is broken, and the small fish cannot swim! After use, remember to take the fish out of the water and dry it, take out the battery and store it in a dry place for future use!!!
2. If the fish is flooded, please don't worry, first open the battery cover and take out the battery, wipe off the water stains, wait for the fish to dry and put it back into the new electronic fish! ! !
3. When replacing the button battery, the positive and negative polarities must not be reversed; if there is water in the fish before changing, remember to wipe it clean; check whether the waterproof pad is firm, and the screws should be tightened to prevent water seepage.
4. Small fish are electronic toys that are not as real as real fish. Please do not leave them in the water for a long time. It is easy to cause damage to small fish. If the situation is serious, it will cause irreversible damage to small fish.